Re: Overwrite netcdf variable: fatal:Dimension sizes of left hand side do not match right hand side

From: Tim Baker <cm06tb_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 30 2014 - 13:09:11 MST

Hi Dave,

Yep that was it, there was only one time step so I hadn't thought about it. Your suggestion worked perfectly.

Many thanks,
Tim
-----
Timothy Baker
Research Postgraduate
Room 9.157,
Institute for Climate and Atmospheric Science,
School of Earth and Environment,
University of Leeds, Woodhouse Lane,
Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK.

Tel: 01133435605