Re: data size issue

From: Sanjiv Kumar <skumar.water_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 22 2014 - 15:56:11 MST

OK... my system administrator has found some thing interesting,

********
Figured it out. Somehow the 32 bit version is installed
at /opt/ncarg/6.1.2/bin/nil
********

So, problem may still be related to 32-bit machine issue. I will do some
quick check in next one to two days and et you know.

BTW - I was adding 15 files through addfiles command.

thanks
sanjiv kumar