NCL Webinar: "NCL and Shapefiles", February 13, 2014 at 10 AM MST

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 12 2014 - 12:05:55 MST

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that our first webinar is scheduled for tomorrow at 10-10:30 AM MST. The topic will be "NCL and Shapefiles".

I chose this topic based on your survey answers, and because I already had some slides on this. :-)

The webinar will be given via ReadyTalk. If you want to watch the webinar live, you will need to dial in to hear the audio, and have a web browser to see the PowerPoint slides and demos.

This webinar will be archived as an mp4 file so you can download and view it as much as you like later.

For more information and to preregister (required), please visit:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Training/Webinars/

The registration link is:

https://cc.readytalk.com/r/uagic2xmddsq&eomd

We plan to offer future webinars. Visit this link [https://survey.ucar.edu/s?s=9705] to fill out a survey on topics of interest.

We also hope to record the lectures for the NCL workshops and put those online.