ERROR message: input in flex scanner failed

From: Emma Andersson <emma.andersson_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 25 2014 - 03:25:51 MST

Hi everyone,

I'm working with some data processing where I currently create vertical average profiles out of 3D satellite data. I don't think it is necessary to describe the whole script, but rather the main steps and what functions I use before this error message shows up. So, after I have been creating monthly climatology (clmMonTLLL ), averaging to monthly profiles (dim_avg_n_Wrap), interpolating to another set of pressure levels (int2p_n_Wrap) and saved the data to a file I get the error message " input in flex scanner failed".

My data seems to have been saved correctly, but I would like to know what this message tells me and why it comes up and if it affects my data?

Best regards,
Emma Andersson

PhD student
Department of Earth and Space Sciences