gsn_csm_contour_map problem

From: Ciara O'Hara <cohara1985_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Feb 21 2014 - 10:22:56 MST

Hi,
I have using ncl to create temperature contour maps from .nc files. I have 50 of them, and my script is working fine, except for one. The script outputs a .ps file of the correct map area, but there are streaks of colour across it, as if it hasn't rendered properly maybe. I have run the same script of two different system, and re-generated by .nc file in case there was a problem with it, but there doesn't seem to be. I'll attach a picture of what I'm getting, in case anyone has seen something similar and has a suggestion,
Regards,Ciara