Taylor Diagram

From: Marshall L. Mdoka <marshall.mdoka_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Feb 23 2014 - 22:05:11 MST

Hi All,

I am new to NCL and would like to use it to plot Taylor diagrams. I have
successfully installed NCL and looked at some examples. However, I am still
not confident enough to plot anything yet.

I would like to plot Taylor diagrams using regCM run, CRU, GPCP, GPCC, UDEL
for precipitation and CRU, UDEL etc. for temperature. I would like some
guidance over input approach of the data in the script and which script
would be recommended amongst the various types available. I would also like
some guidance on output. I prefer png format and would like diagrams with
all the basic information. Please advise on how I can proceed.

Thank you,

--
Marshall L. Mdoka
Head of Section