Reading HDF files "The specified HDF file does not exist or can't be opened"

From: James Madden <jmmadden_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 10 2014 - 13:12:13 MDT

Hello,

I have been trying to read MODIS data lately, and I have been struggling to
get my program to run.

My response was to try to examine the file's contents through ncl_filedump,
but I keep receiving this message:

fatal:The specified HDF file (MYD01.A2009188.1310.006.2014069131204.hdf)
does not exist or can't be opened

I have tried using other versions of NCL, but I keep running into the same
problem. Trying to convert to '.nc' through ncl_convert2nc does not work
either.

I am sure it is a simple mistake. What am I missing here?

Thank you very much,

Mike
Call
Send SMS