Re: ESMF_regrid

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 03 2014 - 22:37:49 MST

Hi Laura,

The “could not create source file” could be from any number of things, from running out of disk space to running low on memory to not having write permissions.
However, I don’t recall seeing the "warning:FileSetFileOption: invalid file or format” error before with regard to regridding, so I can’t be sure what this means.

It would help if you could provide the full script and data so we can run it. See our ftp for a place to upload the files:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml#HowToFTP

Thanks,

—Mary