Fatal Error Message

From: Lisa Alexander <lisa_s_a_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 26 2014 - 16:12:22 MDT

Hello,
Please see the problem I have been experiencing below (noted in a previous post). I have tried to delete all variables once they are not being used and this does not work (does not improve the situation even slightly).
Would it be possible for someone to take a look at the program to see if there are any obvious sinks for computer memory?
Thanks for your help,
Lisa