Re: latitude versus pressure cross-sections

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 01 2014 - 09:48:01 MDT

Hi Laura,

Sorry for the delay in a response.

There’s something strange going on here, because your array is dimensioned 20 x 181, but yet it thinks you are trying to give it a latitude array with 183 elements.
It’s almost impossible to do this if you have 1D coordinate arrays attached to your variable, which you do. If your coordinate arrays weren’t the correct length, you
would likely get an error before you even reached the plotting section.

Are you by any chance setting sfXArray yourself? The directory you listed below appears to be invalid, so I’m unable to look at your script. You may want to take
a closer look at your resource settings and make sure you are not setting something incorrectly.

—Mary