Re: interpolation of wrf outputs (metric projected data)

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 31 2014 - 16:18:07 MDT

Seyed,

I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly, but we do have some examples of regridding WRF data to other resolutions.

See examples "ESMF_regrid_5.ncl", "ESMF_regrid_16.ncl", and "ESMF_regrid_20.ncl" at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ESMF.shtml

We also have a template script for regridding WRF:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Templates/#ESMFRegriddingTemplates

Search for "WRF -->"

--Mary