Plot a regridded file and incorrect map

From: <bozkurtd_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 03 2014 - 11:34:22 MDT

Hi,

I regridded a raw netcdf file, which is on rotated pole coordinates,
over my region of interest based on the regular lat/lon coordintates.
By using the attached script I am trying to plot the variable over the
region of interest without 2D lat/lon coordinates and the map seems
incorrect with some shifts. When I set res@tfDoNDCOverlay=False, a
reversed plot appears, atlhough I set res@trYReverse=True. Am I
missing something? Any helps would be really appreciated. I have NCL
6.1.2 and uploaded the file (had_remap.nc) in ftp server.

Thanks in advance,

Deniz