Re: Problem with gsn_attach_plots

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Apr 16 2014 - 09:12:09 MDT

Hi Charles,

Would it be possible for you to provide the original script and data so I can run it here? Attaching a contour plot to an XY plot should work, but there could be some other issue I’m not aware of. It’s possible that if you have 2D coordinate values for the contour plot, then NCL cannot retrieve the tickmark information in the normal way.

You can use our ftp to upload the files.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml#HowToFTP

Thanks,

—Mary