Re: opacity in scatter plot?

From: Ufuk Utku turuncoglu <uturunco_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 17 2014 - 10:37:33 MDT

Yes. As you said, the application example in the NCL side was using
gsn_add_polymarker not xy plot. So, i just want to try it but apparently
is it not working in this case. Of course, i could work around it by
using gsn_add_polymarker for each marker in the scatter plot but it
might be good to have this feature in gsn_csm_xy also. Anyway, there
could be another way that i don't know. Let's wait and see! Thanks.

--ufuk