overlaying problem

From: igor akkerman <igorakkerman89_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 17 2014 - 18:10:35 MDT

Hi ncl-talk,

To plot the time series of a simulated temperature, I have an ensemble mean
temperature and mean temperature + and - st.deviation. The way I used to do
it before is to overlay three lines. Now I would like to plot a shaded
spread of temperature between st. deviation lines and overlay this shaded
area with a line indicating the temporal change of an ensemble mean.

Can you by looking at my plotting section tell me how I can accomplish that?

 res1@xyLineColor = "Blue"
 plot(1) = gsn_csm_xy(wks,x,CS_1,res1)
 res1@xyLineColor = "LightBlue"
 plot1 = gsn_csm_xy(wks,x,CS_1+CS_1_st,res1)
 plot11 = gsn_csm_xy(wks,x,CS_1-CS_1_st,res1)
 overlay(plot(1),plot1)
 overlay(plot(1),plot11)

Thanks,