gsn_csm_hov()

From: Fan Fang <Fan.Fang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Apr 23 2014 - 13:45:48 MDT

The function gsn_csm_hov
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/gsn_csm_hov.shtml>()
seems to assume that in data the longitude is already sorted in 0 to 360
deg range, as the negative longitude values do not work right for my
test data. Unlike maps where I can use the "mpCenterLonF" to define
center of longitude of the plot, I don't find a similar resource that
can work the same way for this function, or is there?

What if the longitude spans from slightly west of Greenwich all the way
east and just across the international date line, in which case there is
a gap in the western hemisphere. Ideally it shall plot continuously
without gaps.

-Fan