Re: wmlabs with loop plots

From: Jeremy Stephan Pal <jpal_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 22 2014 - 11:37:54 MDT

Dear Mary,

I tried them before, after and everywhere in between. Yes, I saw the examples from the webpage you mention. In fact, I used one of the examples to make my script, the main difference being the loop.

Do you have a better way to add filled arrows to a plot similar to those in example 7 (http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Images/weather_sym_7_lg.png)? I did not see any visually pleasing arrows from http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Images/font34.png.

Thanks in advance!

Jeremy

On Apr 21, 2014, at 11:41 AM, Mary Haley <haley@ucar.edu<mailto:haley@ucar.edu>>