Re: Paneling of Daily Annual Cycle

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed May 07 2014 - 11:01:58 MDT

Azizul,

You need to be more specific than just "Unfortunately thing does not work to me."

In what way does it not work? Are you getting an error, or an incorrect panel plot, or something else?

Please see our posting guidelines, which I've pointed you to before:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/posting_guidelines.shtml#PostingGuidelines

--Mary