rh_plane

From: nlcheng <cnl88_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 08 2014 - 18:53:37 MDT

hello
I want to extract rh and t from the WRF out data on a N-S cross section that runs through "plane" and draw the three physical quantity in one picture like this drawing.
appendix is my scripts that I have uploaded. but there are some errors as below,how can i change this script?

fatal:The result of the conditional expression yields a missing value. NCL can not determine branch, see ismissing function

thank you very much