Re: is_valid_latlon2d_attr warning

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed May 21 2014 - 11:36:23 MDT

Agnes,

Without seeing your code, I'm not sure what the problem is. Did you set:

res@gsnAddCyclic = False

?

Also, how are lat2d and lon2d being attached to DT? You want to make sure they are attached as 2D arrays.

Note: when you do a "printVarSummary" of a variable that has multi-dimensional array attached to it, NCL will show it as a 1D array, but it will still retain its original dimensionality when you use it in other code.

--Mary