is_valid_latlon2d_attr warning

From: Agnes Lim Huei Ni <alim_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 20 2014 - 10:22:36 MDT

Hi,

I am trying to plot the following variables in the XZ direction.
The figure came out right except for the x axis labeling.
I had the following warning message which i believe to be the cause but
no idea how to fix it.

(0) is_valid_latlon2d_attr: Warning: The 'lon2d' attribute must
either be the same dimension sizes as the data, or one element larger in
both directions. Your data will most likely not be overlaid on the map
correctly.
(0) is_valid_latlon2d_attr: Warning: The 'lat2d' attribute must
either be the same dimension sizes as the data, or one element larger in
both directions. Your data will most likely not be overlaid on the map
correctly.

Please advise.

Thanks
Agnes

Variable: lat
Type: float
Total Size: 4805940 bytes
             1201485 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [south_north | 865] x [west_east | 1389]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 6
   stagger :
   units :
   description : Geographic latitude
   MemoryOrder : XY
   FieldType : 104
   _FillValue : 9.96921e+36

Variable: lon
Type: float
Total Size: 4805940 bytes
             1201485 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [south_north | 865] x [west_east | 1389]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 6
   stagger :
   units :
   description : Geographic longitude
   MemoryOrder : XY
   FieldType : 104
   _FillValue : 9.96921e+36

Variable: DT
Type: float
Total Size: 475788060 bytes
             118947015 values
Number of Dimensions: 3
Dimensions and sizes: [ncl5 | 99] x [ncl6 | 865] x [ncl7 | 1389]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 3
   lon2d : <ARRAY of 1201485 elements>
   lat2d : <ARRAY of 1201485 elements>