Problem with XY plot

From: Ipsita Putatunda <ipsita.putatunda_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 22 2014 - 04:35:40 MDT

Hi all,
    I want to plot an XY plot with mean and standard deviation. The three
lines for mean,mean+stdv and mean-stdv is coming in the plot, whereas the
gsnXYFillColors is not coming in the plot. It is giving the following error
message
" gsn_csm_xy: Fatal: X and Y must have the same dimensions sizes, or one
must be one-dimensional and both have the same rightmost dimension.
 fill_bw_xy: Error: The rightmost dimension of both arrays must be the
same."
For my case the rightmost dimension of both arrays are same(80 points).
Please help me to figure out the problem.
Find the code attached below.

Thanks in advance,
Ipsita