ncl talk

From: Ruben van Hooidonk <rubski_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 23 2014 - 09:29:54 MDT

Hi,

In regards to this question:

I am new into global emissions (expert in SMOKE and CAMQ emissions) and
have mozart emissions in 1x1 degree grid. Is there a utility out there to
regrid the netCDF from 1x1 degree to lower resolution (1.95x2.5 degree)?

For regridding I use the Climate Data Operators (CDO
https://code.zmaw.de/projects/cdo)

It is easy and super fast!

On the command line I would do:

cdo remapbil,r92x144 file_in.nc file_out.nc

Hope this helps!

Ruben

I am new into global emissions (expert in SMOKE and CAMQ emissions) and
have mozart emissions in 1x1 degree grid. Is there a utility out there to
regrid the netCDF from 1x1 degree to lower resolution (1.95x2.5 degree)?

Thanks,
MO
Mohammad Omary
Institute for the Environment