Is there any method similar as ndtooned but can move the missing values?

From: 小螃蟹直着走 <54215407_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat May 31 2014 - 00:38:56 MDT

Dear all,

I want to convert a multi-dimensional array to one-dimensional array, but there exist some missing values in the multi-dimensional, so I want move these missing values in the oen-dimensional array. Then do some progress, is there still any way I can re-convert the one-dimensional to multi-dimensional array?

Thanks for your time. Have a nice afternoon.

Best regards,
Dachao
Dachao Jin, Post-Doctor
 ARC-ENV, Center for Advanced Information Science and Technology,
University of Aizu, Tsuruga, Ikki-machi,
Aizuwakamatsu-shi, Fukushima 965-8580,
Japan

Tel: +81242 37-2562
E-mail: jindc@u-aizu.ac.jp