Re: Shared object error

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 29 2014 - 10:43:47 MDT

Hi Kay,

Its hard to know where/what is dragging in this symbol "In_", especially without seeing the fortran code. As for the use of the wrapit77 comand below, the output redirection ">!" is C-shell notation whereas ">|" is bash notation (isn't that an unfortunate incompatibility!), and since you are ending up with a file named "!", I'm guessing you are using bash.

Hope that helps…
Rick