Re: Shared object error

From: Kay Shelton <kay.shelton_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 29 2014 - 18:32:39 MDT

Hi Rick,

Ah yes, I am using bash so that would be a good reason why the wrapit77
didn't work. Managed to get someone to look over the fortran and they found
the source of the issue. I hadn't changed all the variable names when I
ported the code from NCL to fortran so I had a few cases of "ln" instead of
"fn" which the code was expecting. I didn't spot them as I had searched the
code for the "ln_" thrown up in the error. I have learnt something there at
least. But thanks for your time.

Kay