Re: a question about paneling sequence

From: Will Hobbs <Will.Hobbs_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Jun 01 2014 - 23:46:20 MDT

Li Qi

The easiest way is to use indexing on the graphical array that you are plotting, so that the output panels are wherever you want them to be.

E.g. say you have an array 'plot' with four elements to panel

> gsn_panel(wks, plot((/0,2,1,3/)), (/2,2/), resP)

would change the order of the panels and (I think) plot top-to-bottom, left-to-right (although I strongly suggest that you double check the order).

Will