Re: a question about paneling sequence

From: Carl Schreck <cjschrec_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 03 2014 - 13:36:04 MDT

If you just want two columns, here is what I usually do:

  nPlots = dimsizes(plots)
  plotInd = ispan(0,nPlots-1,1)
  plotInd(0::2) = ispan(0,nPlots/2-1,1)
  plotInd(1::2) = ispan(nPlots/2,nPlots-1,1)
  gsn_panel( wks, plots(plotInd), (/ nPlots/2, 2 /), panRes )

 <http://www.cicsnc.org/>
 <http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-8711-2011>[image:
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-8711-2011]
<http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-8711-2011>
*Carl J. Schreck III, PhD*
*Research Associate*
Cooperative Institute for Climate and Satellites NC <http://cicsnc.org/>
NOAA's National Climatic Data Center <http://ncdc.noaa.gov/>
151 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28801
e: cjschrec@ncsu.edu
o: +1 828 257 3140
CycloneCenter.org: Help analyze tropical cyclones
<http://cyclonecenter.org/>
monitor.cicsnc.org/mjo: See recent MJO diagnostics
<http://monitor.cicsnc.org/mjo/>