Re: error in using int2p_n_Wrap

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jun 04 2014 - 21:06:20 MDT

Hi,

There’s not enough information here. I have your script, but I have no idea what the variables being passed to “int2p_n_Wrap” look like. It’s important to look at your data when you get errors like this.

You need to add the following lines before you call int2p_n_Wrap:

printVarSummary(pin)
printVarSummary(tin)

You are passing n=1, tells int2p_n_Wrap to expect that the second leftmost dimension of pin is the level dimension. Is that the case? Also, the error indicates that tin and pin are multi-dimensional, and the erreor message (and documentation of int2p_n_Wrap) states that these two arrays must have the same dimensionality in this case.

Use the printVarSummary output to debug your code and determine if you are calling int2p_n_Wrap correctly.

—Mary