Re: ESMF_RegridWeightGen not found

From: Sean Davis - NOAA Affiliate <sean.m.davis_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jan 03 2014 - 11:16:57 MST

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the response. Note that I get this same error both on the
Macports build, and on the linux version. I'm waiting to hear from Jenny
which version of the linux binary she installed -- it is possible that
there is a mismatch between the version of gcc on the linux machine and
the one used in the binary that was installed. But this issue will still
need to be resolved for the Mac -- I searched both machines, and neither
of them have "libgfortran.so.3".

Thanks for your patience on this!
Sean