Re: problem in paneling vector-contour plots.

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 09 2014 - 11:14:00 MDT

Hi,

I was unable to duplicate your 1st non-paneled example overlay; I could
only plot the contour and vector plot separately. Your script looks very
much like one of our examples (panel_13.ncl), so I don't get it.

I am perplexed however at these resource settings for the vector plots:

 res@vfXArray = lats / 180 * PI * A
 res@tmXBMode = "explicit"
 res@tmXBValues = (/ 10.,20.,30.,40.,50.,60.,70.,80.,90. /) / 180. * PI * A
 res@tmXBLabels = (/ 10.,20.,30.,40.,50.,60.,70.,80.,90. /)
 res@trXMinF = 10/ 180. * PI * A
 res@trXMaxF = 90/ 180. * PI * A

doesn't that put the x-axis for the contour and vector plots on very
different scales?

Wish I could be of more help...
Rick