Re: problem in paneling vector-contour plots.

From: Verena Lili <verena.prick_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 09 2014 - 11:26:20 MDT

Hi Rick and NCL,

Thanks for looking at my code, Here is I attached the code
without paneling, Everything is just OK, but as for publication
I need to panel the plots in one figure, I am so stucked on this case,
for panelling. If everyone has an idea, please do share. Thanks

ps: just run the code with the same data that I sent previously.