Re: fill in map color, overlay with wrf_contour plot

From: Ying Song <ysong4_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 20 2014 - 12:00:38 MDT

Thanks, Adam. I add cnFillDrawOrder = "PostDraw" in the wrf_contour
resource list, it works well now.

One more question, I want to overlay the terrain map, instead of colormap
with wrf_contour. This is the example that NCL provided:
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/conOncon_9.ncl, Is this the
only method we can use for overlaying terrain map with wrf_contour? any
other functions can do this type overlay easier?

Thanks!

Ying