Re: Ocean depth of half surface SST

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jul 21 2014 - 09:21:14 MDT

The 'int2p_n' is not set up to do array calculations of the type ypu
describe. Hence, you must use do loops. (Much) slower than array operations
but, currently, I see no other approach.

That attached NCL script was quickly tested on a POP ocean model output. It
seems to work. The 3-dimensional calculations took ~15 sec on a MAC.

Good luck