Re: divergence lambert conformal

From: David Jones <jonesd647_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 04 2014 - 14:04:58 MDT

to a gaussian or fixed grid, however this is not a precise enough method if=
 you wish to make calculations based on the results, but may be adequate if=
 you just wish to visualize the results. For future reference, WRF ca=
n output divergence as a variable, you just need to tell it to output the v=
ariable "div". This can be done by either editing the registry file or b=
y using Run Time IO (see user WRF manual page 5-23) Good luck! Dave.=

talk-request@ucar.edu> wrote: Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 15:28:40 +0200 =

k] divergence lambert conformal To: ncl-talk@ucar.edu Message-ID: =
    <CACrBbZGA0fNLOKcL2yEXM0u1YpKGCN0=-SVh3-aQ+jq8dsCkZQ@mail.gmail=
.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Dear all, I a=
m interesting in compute divergence wind field from output of WRF model. =
The problem is that I am using Lambert Conformal projection, and thereby,=

tryied to use the functions 'uv2dv_cfd', 'uv2dvg','uv2dvF', but they are =
referrenced to 'fix_grids', 'gaussian_grids', ..., and this is not my own=

-- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipe=
rmail/ncl-talk/attachments/20140704/dd3faf77/attachment.html