WRF Cylindrical Equidistant Projection NCL

From: Pettee, Warren <wpettee_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 02 2014 - 09:02:38 MDT

Hi,

I am trying to build meteograms using WRF output that is in the Cylindrical=
 Equidistant Projection. The function wrf_user_ll_to_ij will generate inval=
id grid points when I follow the WRF-ARW example code here: http://www2.mmm=
.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/SPECIAL/wrf_meteo_5.ncl

If I set the locX and locY variables to a known location, I recieve a dimen=
sion error. Is NCL incompatible with this projection?

Thanks,

Warren Pettee
Undergraduate - Meteorology
Department of Geography and Earth Sciences
9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223
wpettee@uncc.edu