Re: trouble with time_axis_labels in panel plot

From: Arindam Chakraborty <arch13_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 15 2014 - 08:15:11 MDT

Hi Daniel,
 I cannot find a problem apparently in your code. Is your 2d time variable
values are correct for all years? time_axis_label needs explicit values of
years. Possibly, a quick check to find out whether it is related to time
variable values or inside time_axis_label routnie, you can plot the last
year in the first panel. For example:

do t=nyr-1,0,-1
end do

If time labels appear on the last plot (1st year), we need to investigate
further. If it is on the 1st plot (last year), it is possibly related to
values in the time variable.

regards,
--
*Dr Arindam Chakraborty*