gsnPanelLabelBar

From: Matt Fearon (matthew.fearon AT XXXXXX)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 14:07:38 MDT

Dear NCL users:

Just wondering if the anyone has experienced trouble using
gsnPanelLabelBar when performing a panel plot ? I recently
upgraded my version of NCL from 4.2.0.a014 to 4.2.0.a018,
and now I am experiencing the following errors when
trying to a panel plot using gsnPanelLabelBar;

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 2967 in file
/usr/local/ncarg/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 3163 in file
/usr/local/ncarg/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl

If I do not use gsnPanelLabelBar, the panel plot comes
out fine I just do not have my label bar. Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated. I can forward a script of
resources if needed.

Thank you,
Matt
matthew.fearon@yale.edu