mpCenterLonF in hluresfile

From: ENOMOTO Takeshi (enomoto.takeshi AT XXXXXX)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 23:34:25 MDT

Hello,

I recently decided to migrate to ncl.
I got to know this tool at the scitech mailing list of Mac OS X.
Thank you for providing a great tool.
I am also grateful to documents, many templates and mailng list archive.

I have a question on the behaviour of gsn_csm_contour_map_ce.
I would like to have the centre of longitudes at 180 in most cases,
so I set mpCenterLonF to 180.0 in .hluresfile.

However, with some data I get longitude labels set to (-180, 180)
although the map and contours set to (0, 360).
If I set mpCenterLonF explicitly in the plotting source,
I have everthing set OK.
Is this an expected behaviour?

I use the same kind of data as Dr. Qiaozhen.
<http://ngwww.ucar.edu/ncl-talk/2002/0006.html>

By the way, I would be interested if any progress has been made
on the use g77 code with ncl on Mac OS X.

Thank you.
-----
ENOMOTO, Takeshi, Dr
enomoto.takeshi@nasda.go.jp
Frontier Research System for Global Change
3173-25, Showamachi, Kanazawa-ku,
Yokohama, 236-0001, Kanagawa, Nippon (Japan)
TEL: +81-45-778-5621, FAX: +81-45-778-5496