upcomming disruption in web service

From: Sylvia Murphy (murphys AT XXXXXX)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 16:04:14 MDT

    Our entire organization is moving to another location starting this
    thursday. This means that our web server and the web sites listed below
    will be offline from thursday through sunday with possible longer outages.
    The latter will depend upon the ability of our systems group to get
    everything moved and up and running.

    I apologize in advance for any inconvience that this poses to you.

    sm

    Sylvia Murphy EML: murphys@ucar.edu
    NCAR CGD/CAS PHN: 303-497-1720
    3080 Center Green Drive FAX: 303-497-1333
    Boulder CO 80301

    WEB: http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/
         http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/CSM_Graphics/