Re: Plotting a track on a map.

From: Ertl, John (John.Ertl AT fnmoc.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 13:54:34 MDT

All,

        Thanks for the help on using trajectory. I have something that is
very simple but plots great over water. The problem is when the path goes
over land the trajectory is "covered" by the land. Looking at the examples
I can not see how to get around this.

Here is what I am using for the plotting. It looks like the map is being
plotted on top of the polyline. I have tried a lot of things but I cannot
see how to get the polyline to plot to be visible when over the land. Any
ideas?

Thanks,

  traj_res = True
  traj_res@tiMainString = "Path"