resources

From: Marjolaine Rouault (marjolaine AT absamail.co.za)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 03:53:34 MST

Hi,

I would like to load some resources from a file and save my plot into a postscript file with a name different to that of the resource file. Is that possible? I have looked at the examples and can not find anything like that.

Also, i have tried using my resource file within the ncl program and it does not see it. I call the resource file sst.res into the ncl program by giving the command:

wks = gsn_open_wks("ps" ,"sst.res")

Thanks in advance for your help. Marjolaine.