ncl problem

From: araligin AT onid.orst.edu
Date: Thu Jan 20 2005 - 23:20:00 MST

Hi,

   I am trying to incorporate a fortran code into the ncl. After performing the
WRAPIT command I try to run the file along with the ncl code. At that time I
get the following error,

warning:An error occurred loading the external file olrascii.so, file not
loaded
ld.so.1: ncl: fatal: relocation error: file ./olrascii.so: symbol
__f90_eslw: referenced symbol not found

I have checked my PATH specification and I have the specified path for the
NCARG_ROOT . I am not able to find out where i am going wrong.

Nilesh