eofunc_varimax

From: Mike Notaro (mnotaro AT wisc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 17:51:24 MST

Hello. I have a question about the new function eofunc_varimax.
I realize that it still can not provide the % variance explained by
each eof.

However, how do I get the time series for each
rotated eof mode? I only know how to get a pattern.

Is there any way to know which is eof1, 2, etc without having the
% variance explained?

Is there an easy-to-use program available in any computer language
for computing reof, % var, and time series? I am currently using
a fortran code wrapped to NCL and it is not ideal.

Thanks,
Mike