new NCL website to be official

From: Mary Haley (haley AT ucar.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 09:14:22 MST

    NCL-Talkers,

    Last week we announced the new NCL website:

         http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/

    and said that the old sites:

          http://ngwww.ucar.edu/ncl/
          http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/

    would stay up for 1-2 weeks until all the kinks were worked out.

    The changes we've made to the site have been pretty minor since then,
    and we are ready to officially go "live" with the new site on Tuesday,
    April 5. This means that if you attempt to visit the above URLs
    starting next Tuesday, you will be automatically redirected to the new
    website.

    As I mentioned in my last email, if you are having trouble finding
    things, you might find the "Popular links" or "Website info" links on
    the left navigation bar a useful place to start. The "popular links"
    page includes links to pages that many of me told you had bookmarked
    on the old site (the links are to the equivalent-or-close page on the
    new site, of course).

    If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me.

    Cheers,