eps plots for publication

From: Cathryn Meyer (cathryn.meyer AT yale.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 11:19:47 MDT

Hello NCL users,

I have been making several *.eps plots to use in a paper for
publication. These plots look find when I view them using ghostscript,
however when I attempt to transfer them into the document they do not
load successfully. I can convert them using gv but then they are huge
(like 3ft x 3ft) and only one small corner of the figure covers the page.

Is there some way to resize .eps plots once they are in a document, or a
way to get them to load into a LaTeX document without using gv? What do
some of you use for publication plots, if eps is known not to work?

Thanks,
Cathy

--
Cathryn Meyer