Re: Text highlighting schemes

From: Derrick Snowden (Derrick.Snowden AT noaa.gov)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 15:33:46 MDT

Hi Paul,

I've never used nedit but I have developed a highlighting scheme for jedit
which I highly recommend as a reasonable emacs alternative. It is available
for macs, windows pcs and all *nix flavors. If you are just learning an
editor and aren't tied to nedit check it out and let me know if you'd like me
to forward the style file.

Good luck,
Derrick

See... www.jedit.org