Re: PyNGL binary for HP-UX

From: Mary Haley (haley AT ucar.edu)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 08:01:23 MDT

    Hi All,

    We unfortunately do not have an HP system in-house, and that's why I
    am unable to readily provide HP binaries for NCL and PyNGL. Some
    outside users have been kind enough to provide me logons in the past,
    and when I have the time, I try to do some of these outside builds.

    I have an HP system that somebody gave me a logon to several months
    ago, so I'll see if I can still get on and create an NCL binary. I'm
    not sure about PyNGL yet, because I haven't tried building Python
    on an HPUX system, and have no idea what to expect.

    --Mary