Re: station value problem

From: Mary Haley (haley AT ucar.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 08:52:43 MDT

    Jerry,

    You can use gsn_add_text to add the station values, the same way that
    you use gsn_add_polymarker. You can then use the resource "txJust" to
    control how the text is position with respect to the X,Y value that
    you pass to gsn_add_text. For example, assuming your SST values are
    in a array called "sst_vals", then your code might look like this:

         sst_labels = new(dimsizes(sst_vals),string)
         sst_labels = sst_vals

         txres = True
         txres@txJust = "CenterRight"
         text = gsn_add_text(wks,sst,lon,lat,txres)
         plot1 = gsn_add_polymarker(wks,plot,lon,lat,polyres)

    The SST labels, then, will be just to the right of each polymarker.

    --Mary