Re: Arrow on map?

From: Mary Haley (haley AT ucar.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 09:59:32 MDT

    Hi Andrea,

    By default, the coordinates passed to wmlabs indicate NCL data units
    (which I honestly don't know what the documentation means by this),
    and not map units. In order to see weather map labels on your plot,
    you need to set the EZF parameter to "1" to indicate this is over
    a map:

       wmsetp("ARD",90.)
       wmsetp("ARS",0.1)
       wmsetp("EZF",1)